jojoba oil on your beard
- It is recommended to use jojoba oil for beard as a carrier oil. Together with argan and coconut oil.
- Three to nine drops of jojoba oil, depend on your bear’s length, are more than enough to cover your beard.
- Leave the oil in to settle for about 15 minutes or more. After
Jojoba oil, why is it good for your beard
- It’s a natural beard softener.
- No need to be blend it. Use it as is.
- It is good to the hair on the head…it is surely good for hair on your face.
- It assists you in growing a healthy-looking beard in no time.
- It has Vitamins E and B, and silicon, copper and zinc. These nutrients are found in trace amounts and are adequate to moisturize your skin and prevent it from drying out.
- Jojoba oil is antibacterial.
- It is an important ingredient in a beard balm recipe.
And Finally, if you decide to shave your beard….then jojoba oil is a MUST!
Our experts say that Nothing beats the soft, smooth feeling of having a mix of oils with warm jojoba oil rubbed into your facial pores after you get a close shave and a warm shower.