Presuming that you all know what is JOJOBA – how does it look, where it grows , etc., (and if you do not know, no worries, one of the upcoming text will expand on it). So here is a list of good things Jojoba Oil does to you and to your body…
- Pure Jojoba is a wonderful solution for babies dry skin. It softens the skin and makes it fresh. It is important to mention that it is safe for usage over newborn babies (Journal of the American College of Toxicology, Volume 11, Number 1, 1992)
- Jojoba oil calms sun burned skin.
- Jojoba oil calms skin suffers from Psoriasis. It is necessary to acknowledge the fact that It does not cure it.
- It conditions any kind of hair and scalp and prevents dryness.
- It is the perfect ingredient for dry hands.
- It is a MUST ingredient within the oil used for professional massage.
- It conditions and calms cuticles. Jojoba oil is recommended to use while polishing finger nails.
- Jojoba oil Conditions the face skin prior the shaving and afterwards. It is Highly recommended as a pre shaving oil mixed with aloe-vera.
Theses are the some fantastic ways to use Jojoba Oil to improve your body feeling and condition. Enjoy it and read more about our industry in our website and in our facebook page.
The Jojoba Valley Team